Before updating iOS 13.2 to 13.1.3, you should much aware of iOS 13.1.3 Pros and Cons. iOS 13.1.3 also has some fixes but higher battery consumption is the biggest drawback of it.
Apple recommends its users for upgrading their iOS to 13.1.3 and obviously, every update refers to fixes. As iOS 13.2 fixes Deep fusion camera problem, an advanced image processing system.
Following are iOS 13.1.3 Pros and Cons:
iOS 13.1.3 Pros
- Addresses an issue that could prevent a device from ringing or vibrating for an incoming call
- Fixes an issue that may prevent opening a meeting invite in Mail
- Resolves an issue where data in the Health app may not display correctly after daylight savings time adjusts
- Fixes an issue where Voice Memos recordings may not download after restoring from iCloud Backup
- Addresses an issue where apps might fail to download when restoring from iCloud Backup
- Fixes an issue that can prevent Apple Watch from pairing successfully
- Resolves an issue where notifications may not be received on Apple Watch
- Fixes an issue where Bluetooth may disconnect on certain vehicles
- Improves connection reliability of Bluetooth hearing aids and headsets
- Addresses launch performance for apps that use Game Center
iOS 13.1.3 Cons:
- Apple’s iOS 13.1.3 update brought the iPhone’s battery back to the past. Battery consumption increased after upgrading to iOS 13.1.3. Apple was announced that this update will major fix for deep fusion but in practical evaluation, results are entirely different.
According to foreign media reports, since the iPhone upgraded iOS 13.1.3 system, more and more users have reported that this system update directly reduces the battery life of the new and old iPhone. According to some users’ feedback, after upgrading to the iOS 13.1.3 version of the system, the iPhone 11 Pro will consume a lot of power when using the camera; even some user feedback is being upgraded to this version of the system.
Later, despite the WiFi network environment, including iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone X and new iPhone models, the standby battery life has dropped significantly.
In addition to feedback to Forbes, many users have feedback on the decline of iOS 13.1.3 endurance in places such as Twitter, Reddit and Apple support community. The affected models are not limited to the old models. The three new iPhones released this year have also had consistent problems.
In fact, in the history of the iOS system, the update frequency after the release of the iOS 13 version is much higher than before, even faster than the iOS 11 system update rate of some users called “iBug” 11.
At present, as the iOS 13.1.3 version, which has been the long-lasting since the release of the iOS 13 system, there has been a problem with the durability. Apple made a compromise on the iPhone 11 series and tried to get back to normalize deep fusion problem. iOS 13.1.3 system is considered one of the poor iOS of Apple’s mobile phone.
For more updates, please bookmark Paktechub