How to Customize MIUI Themes by MIUI Theme Editor
Designing any mobile interface require lot of efforts. Whenever we talk about mobile UI, thousands lines of code, images, styles and icons comes into mind. Creating a good and attractive mobile interface is not an easy job as a mobile interface consist of many components, icons, background images and font designs. Mobile UI design really important to get attention of user but also, you must have enough skills of development. Don’t worry, this problem has been solved by MIUI Theme Editor.
MIUI Theme Editor allows you to customize MIUI interface as per your convenience. Even you can select customized image, icons and fonts as per your wish. You can customize system applications icons and background images within MIUI themes. MIUI theme editor is very powerful tool for customizing MIUI themes. It provide you the power to customize notification appearance and icons, etc.
You can download MIUI Theme Editor From below link. This is portable application and you don’t need to install it.
After download, you need to extract it.
Run “MIUINewThemeEditor.exe” file. Congratulations, you are in MIUI customization world.
- Make sure USB debugging is enabled when connecting to the phone.
- To enable USB debugging, you need to enable the developer option first. “Go to My Device — All Specs and click on the MIUI version continuously (at least 7 times, until the prompt flashes: “You are now a developer”)
- Turn on the phone USB debugging by visiting “Settings — Additional Settings — Developer Options — USB Debugging – turn on USB debugging.
- The first time you connect to the computer, the phone will pop up a pop-up window that allows USB debugging, select the allowable computer and mobile phone USB debugging is established. After that, you don’t need to turn it on again.
- If after optimizing the mobile phone through security center, the system may turn off the USB debugging mode. If it is off, please follow the above steps to turn on the USB debugging again.
Following Modules are Customizable using MIUI Theme Editor
|Module Name||App Name|
|com.android.contacts||Contacts and Dial pad|
|com.android.systemui||Notification shade and Recent app tray|
|com.miui.antispam||Blocklist feature in Contacts|
|com.wali.miui.networkassistant||Data usage monitor|
|framework-miui-res||MIUI system interface|
|framework-res-Android||Android system interfaces|
|Description.xml||Theme description file|
For more updates please bookmark Paketchub