Check Your iPhone is Original or Not
The biggest problem of today for iPhone buyer while buying used iPhone, without knowing that iPhone is Original or Not. Many fraudsters are deceiving people by selling fake or refurbished iPhones.In this article, we are going to educate iPhone buyers, how a buyer can check from apple official website whether their iPhone is Original or Not.
There are 2 very simple steps that you can perform to check whether Your iPhone is original or not, before buying it.
- First, you need to go on https://checkcoverage.apple.com/. It is the apple official website.
- Enter your iPhone serial number and words shown in the image.
- Press continue right below of image and it will tell you the whole story of iPhone.
Below we have described the complete process in images, how you can find your iPhone serial number.
You can find these numbers in several places, including Settings, on the physical device, in iTunes, and on the original packaging. When you contact Apple for support, you can use the serial number or the IMEI/MEID number to identify your iOS device.
How to find iPhone Serial number?
- You can see on the backside of iPhone.
- Open Setting app on your iPhone. Tapping on “General”, click “About” and then scroll down. You will find the serial number.
- You can also find it on the iPhone SIM tray.
For more updates please bookmark Paketchub